Skin Care Tips
It is every person's dream to have clean, clear and problem free skin. It is essential to understand how your skin reacts to different products and environment. Many people always have problems maintaining a healthy skin and pimples starts to appear.
Here are some tips to help you in having a healthy and clear skin :
- Always protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen. Avoid direct sunlight from 10am to 2pm.
- Do not smoke as the skin needs alot of blood circulation. By smoking, the skin gets poison and oxidants instead of the oxy-generated blood that it need thus causing the skin to be dull and grey.
- Get adequate rest and nutrition.
- Try to protect yourself from both emotional and environmental stress.
- Wash your face twice a day and use the proper facial products.
- Do not neglect certain areas of your skin such as elbows, heels and neck that also needs moisturizing.
- Try to touch your face lesser and always avoid picking, squeezing and scratching in front of the mirror as it will harm and injure the skin.
- Always keep your make up clean. Replace the sponges in your compact on a regular basis and do not keep cosmetics for more than the stated amount of time.
- Always exercise moderation. Do not over-moisturize and caution have to be taken when exfoliating, as it might overacidify and irritate your skin.
- When using a new product it is important to use it gradually to allow your skin to get used to it so as to avoid irritation or infection.